Thursday, December 18, 2008

Epic Adventures

Original post date: October 28, 2007

People are always saying things to me like, “that only ever happens to you.” For some reason, I seem to be a magnet for hilarious & often bizarre events. Maybe it’s a combination of my klutziness and craziness. Maybe it’s that I’m willing to try pretty much anything. Maybe it’s because I make friends with almost anyone I meet, leading me to end up in strange situations with these new friends. Maybe it’s because I share my name with Lucy’s best friend from the “I Love Lucy” show, and heaven knows those two got into countless interesting adventures. Well, whatever the reason, I have an abundance of nutty stories just floating around in notebooks, journals, and my head. Now that I finally feel like writing again I’ve decided it’s time to share some of them. So as I have time I’ll start posting them so all of you, my friends, can share my “I can’t believe it” moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment