Friday, January 16, 2009

Dorothy vs. Dracula

A new post of an old story...

Actually it's probably a new story, because I never printed it anywhere, and I don't think I told it to very many people. It's an example of how weird/funny my job can be at times.


2/13/07
It was Favorite Story Book Character Day. I was going to wrap black string around my body and paste on some words so I could be the web, from Charlotte's Web. I thought that was a little weak though. I settled for my 6 year old Dorothy costume. I was disappointed in my creativity, but considering I was one of only two teachers who actually dressed up, it wasn't too bad. It made Friday a weird day though.

I didn't realize how weird until I found myself dressed as Dorothy telling a boy dressed as Dracula, "if you wouldn't call the principal a Stupid Toilet, then you shouldn't call anyone else that either." He just looked at me and started laughing. (Even though the situation was a bit ridiculous, I didn't appreciate this 8 year old laughing at me while I was reprimanding him.) Then he says, "I didn't call him a stupid toilet, I called him a super toilet."

My job is so strange sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment